Licenses and Activities
Under the mainland jurisdiction, the following licenses are available:
- Commercial LicenseInvolves any type of commercial or trading activity. This license can be practical to entities that are participating in the trade of services, goods, and commodities. The commercial license is applicable to companies involved in general trading, real estate business, transportation, retail companies, construction companies, etc.
- Industrial LicenseApplies to companies involved in the transformation of natural material or resources into the final products, either manually or mechanically. Activities that fall under this type of license include production, packing, segregation, accumulation, etc.
- Professional LicenseIs reserved for those who provide professional services. The services falling in this category can be related to artists, designers, athletes, business service providers, medical providers, beauty salons, consultancies, etc. This type of license does not require the presence of a local sponsor but only a local service agent.
Whether you are registering your business under Commercial, Industrial, or Professional license in the mainland, we provide complete support with the establishment of:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Branch (Local or Foreign)
- Representative Office
- Sole Establishment
- Civil Company
- Public Shareholding Company/Public Joint-Stock Company (PJSC).
When choosing a mainland license, you are gaining access to over a thousand business activities. For easier navigation through the activities, the UAE authorities have grouped them into multiple categories. Some of the most requested activity groups fall under:
- General Trading
- Educations, Sports, and Fitness
- Real Estate
- Management Service
- Contracting and Building Works
- Engineering Services
- Facility Management
- Information Technology
Instead of having separate licenses, in certain cases it is possible to merge a few activities that are from the same group under one license. Depending on the group of activities that are being merged, a Special Approval may be required, and our team can provide assistance with that while working on the license registration.