Employment Visa

If your stay in the UAE will require you to perform work-related activities, it is mandatory to hold a valid Work Permit that will indicate your residency in the UAE. Your Employment Visa/Residency must be processed in the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization where your employment status can be either full-time or part-time. Your employer must act as a sponsor for this type of visa. Depending on the jurisdiction that is issuing the visa, its validity can be from 1 to 3 years. Usually, visas issued from the mainland last for 2 years while the ones issued by a free zone can last for up to 3 years. Employment Visas can be renewed as long as your employment contract is valid.

Frontera International can support its clients with the processing of any type of Employment Visa. To find more details about Employment Visas, click here.

Apply Now